Advertisement

Latest

Friday, June 7, 2019

TOOLS INSTALLER - Collection of 311 tools in termux






Collection of 311 tools in 1 tool in Termux

First of all download termux from playstore.

Step 1:- Type this in termux
pkg install python python2 vim figlet curl
Step 2:-
pkg install php

Step 3:- 
pip2 install lolcat
Step 4:-
pkg install git
Step 5:-
git clone https://github.com/TUANB4DUT/TOOLSINSTALLERv3.git




Step 6:-

cd TOOLSINSTALLERv3
chmod +x TUANB4DUT.sh


Step 7:- now run this script

./TUANB4DUT.sh  


Thats it..
Now enter number which tool you want to install for example check given below post.


NOTE:- Enter number which you want to install.
Proof Added....





Now you can easily use this tool.

Following are rules you should follow after/before reading my tutorial.

1. I will you no give direct course link (give shorten link).
2. If you are copying my stuff then you should give me credit by https://freecoursewebsites.blogspot.com/
3. In my website all course/tutorials are free. so keep sharing our website.
4. If you have any question/error then you can free to comment below.
5. if you want any tutorials / Course then you can send me message in request section (check menu).
6. i hope you will learn something new from my website.i hope you will comment .
7. if you are copying my stuff without credit then i will ban your ip to search my website.
8. My all stuff is for education purpose only..

Stay tuned to our website and share also because FREE EDUCATION FOR EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox